Journal of Emergencies, Trauma, and Shock
Home About us Editors Ahead of Print Current Issue Archives Search Instructions Subscribe Advertise Login 
Users online:1311   Print this pageEmail this pageSmall font sizeDefault font sizeIncrease font size   
  My Preferences 
 Back To Article

  Reader Comments

Year : 2014 | Volume:  7 | Issue Number:  4


Severe esophageal injuries caused by accidental button battery ingestion in children

Fuentes Sara, Cano Indalecio, Benavent María Isabel, Gómez Andrés

Add Your Comments
No one has added comments on this article. Click here to add your remarks